What is vocational rehabilitation?
Vocational Rehabilitation (also called “voc rehab”, or VR) is a government-funded program that helps people with disabilities to get therapy that helps prepare them for employment.
At Company name, we have years of experience in dealing with Vocational Rehabilitation.
Our VR Program serves people with a wide variety of disabilities, like:
* Hearing impairment/visual impairment
* Mental illness
* Impaired functioning of arms or legs
* Alcoholism or drug addiction history
* Back injury
* Intellectual and developmental disabilities
* Traumatic brain injury
* Learning disability
* Any mental or physical disability that is interfering in a person's life
The experts on our staff have helped many different clients with numerous challenges. These challenges range from Developmental Disorders, Epilepsy, Cerebral Palsy, Blindness and low vision, to VBI, spinal cord injuries, and mental health issues.
Our highly experienced staff will provide vocational consultants to various companies, clinics, institutions, and both state and federal agencies.
We have the ability to provide services performed by our professional experts in the fields of:
* Vocational Evaluations
* Alternative Practitioners
* Vocational Rehabilitation
* Nurse case managers
* Medical Doctors
* Life care planners
Our Vocational rehabilitation specialists can also provide expert testimony in personal injury, Workers Compensation, long term disability, Social Security and divorce cases.
Our goal is to:
* Aid and augment the neighborhood related rehab to better serve the employment needs of people with traumatic brain injury (TBI) and other limiting conditions. We will work with local and state experts who focus on serving the vocational needs of our patients.
Contact us for more information at (561) 123-1234.